- Raised by two professional artist parents.
- Fine Art training at Pernby's Molarskola in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Scenic art training under various designers, amongst others, Johan Engels, Peter Cazalet,
Anthony Farmer and Bruno Santini.
- Appointed as Head of the Scenic Art Department of both CAPAC and Pact respectively.
- Nominated for several awards such as the "Ivan and Lillian Solomon" Award. Received
the "Friends of the Opera" Award for painting.
- First solo exhibition in 1985; numerous other solo and group exhibitions, e.g. the 1991 Cape
- Noteworthy corporate commissions include: Anglo Vaal and SA Breweries.
- Public collections: SA National Gallery Cape Town, Pretoria Art Museum, SASOL Art Collection
and Telkom Collection.
- Various portait commissions; notably the late, dr Johannes Stegmann, Chancellor of the
University of the Free State and the Head of SASOL.
- Works included in numerous local private collections; also in the USA, Canada and Europe.
- Based in Pretoria. Most recent solo exhibition, "The Spirit of the Ancestors - towards
African Renaissance" (1999).