Malose Pete was born September 18 1989 in Polokwane, Limpopo,
Malose grew up in a rural place called Ga-Mahoai.
He attended junior schooling at Rachebole primary where there were no art classes but realised his art potential by making class illustrations of plant and animal structures for teachers.
High schooling was divided into two schools; junior years being at Dr AMS Makunyane Secondary in Seshego and BK Matlala Commercial High, where he attended his senior schooling years and matriculating in 2007.
Formal education in art begun when he enrolled at Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) in the Fine Arts Department in 2008 until 2011 when he completed for a B-Tech Degree qualification majoring in Painting and Sculpture.
- 2010 - Arts Alive exhibition held in Brooklyn at the Waterkloof High School, Pretoria.
- 2011 - ABSA L'Atelier Art Competition,
- 2011 - Sasol New Signatures Art Competition 2011.
- 2012 - PPC Young Concrete Sculptors Awards 2012.
- 2012 - Harrie's Pancakes
- 2012 - Platform on 18th.
- 2012-2017 - Trent Gallery. Several joint exhibitions with artists like Heidi Fourie, Lesley Diesel and Lucinda Neethlings.
- 2012-2017 - Art Lovers 1932. Several joint exhibitions
- 2012 - Pretoria Arts Association. Joint exhibition with Katlego Modiri and Lwandiso Njara.
- 2014 - Pretoria Arts Association. Solo exhibition titled 'Thought, Influence and Memory'.
Malose done some large scale artworks. Several mural projects at schools in and around the village from where he grew up.
Malose Pete is currently a part time lecturer at the Tshwane University of Technology (TUT).